1 Stick Butter/Margarine
1lb Brown Sugar
1/2 cup milk
1lb Confectioners Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 cup Peanut Butter
a separate stick of butter
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish with the extra stick of butter to keep the fudge from sticking.
- Spoon the peanut butter into a measuring cup.
- Have the confectioners sugar open and ready to pour.
- Have your mixer with beaters ready.
- Melt the other stick in a sauce pan (quart size?)
- Stir in 1/2 cup of Milk and the brown sugar, bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes 0 seconds. Too long or not enough is a bad thing.
- Remove from heat and add in the peanut butter and vanilla, stir until creamy. The vanilla will want to make the solution boil harder for a few seconds. Don’t be surprised!
- Using the mixer on a middle setting, start beating in the confectioners sugar until you have a smooth creamy mixture.
- Pour into the baking dish and with a spoon spread it out.
- Put in the fridge for about an hour long enough for it to set.
- Share the beaters with someone, keep the pan for yourself, using a spoon to eat the fudge that was left behind.
- Cut into 1″ squares and put in a covered candy dish to serve.
- Nom nom nom.
Disclaimer: I’m not responsible if your jeans don’t fit afterwards or any other conditions that occur.